Diana Vickers: Dee.V for VERY





I'm not normally that keen on celebrity collaborations but when the lovely people at Very emailed me to highlight a few of their new collections, including pieces designed by Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby, I knew I'd have to have a look. The collection that really piqued my interest though, was a new launch called 'Dee.V' by Diana Vickers. The polished pop princess has turned her hand to fashion, and to be fair to her, she's done a really good job. Immediately I imagined a collection designed by this girlie, cutesy star to be twee, pink, and frothy, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Diana has taken her own feminine style and added a glamerous and quirky twist, producing pieces that are grown up whilst still retaining an edge of playfulness-in short, everything I want in my wardrobe right now. From affordable luxe basics like tank tees at around £18 to gorgeous belted camel coats (which I want to wear NOW!) coming in at £89, there's something to suit every taste and budget. The brand comes in sizes 6-20, so most women will find something they like at a price they can stretch to. I love the pretty blouses, (how cute is that dog print one!) high waisted trousers, and stylish dresses which certainly have an edgy kick about them. Diana says: 

“I’m so excited about my new collection, I just want to get it out there and see it being worn by people – I’ve put loads of effort into getting it just right and it’s full of all the things I love to wear”

All the pieces are available online from Very. What do you make of the range? Will you be buying from it?
xoxo
You may also like:
The Mad Twins said...

I adore the oversized coat :)

xxx

Blog Archive

Follow Me On Instagram

Connect With Me

© Credit Crunch Chic. Design by MangoBlogs.