Thank you Claire!

I rarely ever win anything. And believe me, I am a competition entrant. That's just what I do. I love entering competitions and one of my favourite things is to scout about my fave blogs and not only catch up with some fash inspiration but also see what goodies I can win. I went through a phase of entering a competition a day, truly. I love it so much, when an email pings into my inbox with the word 'WIN' in it, I have to open it and have a good look and then go and take part in the contest, sad as it may be. There is nothing nicer than winning, so you have to be in it to stand a chance I guess!

That said, all I have ever won is the following: A Reiss dress from IUnderEYE, a Whistles tee shirt from Elle, and THIS~a vintage goodie bag (box!) from the lovely Claire at She'sCalledClaire. This wonderful lady is blogging about 365 days of wearing vintage, a concept so kicky I only wish I'd thought of it first. She always looks amazing and so when I saw on her twitter feed that she was doing a giveaway I knew I had to enter it! So I did and who would have thought it, I WON!!

Bless, look at the fab little cherry print box and the little card she sent!

Excuse my messy dressing table...I consider it 'ordered chaos'...though I can never find anything!


Woop! First thing out...this amazing vintage cup and saucer. I adore it and am keeping my jewellery in it, and also used it as a prop in some Lady Gaga-esque posed blog pics which I will put up soon! How wonderful is the chintzy print!
There was also the most gorgeous vintage scarf which I wore today, but my photo of it came out terribly so I will point it out in tomorrows post (you can see the corner of it up there behind my cup). And this cute little bow brooch!
What a lovely prize, all in all!

I would like to say a big thankyou to Claire for picking me as her winner, and also for the lovely items she sent. Thankyou my dear! Don't forget to drop by her blog to check it out :)
I am on 195 followers as of today, WOW! Amazing! I will be doing a giveaway of my own as soon as I reach 200! :) xx
xoxo
You may also like:
Rebecca said...

Thats an amazing win I love the scarf can't wait to see more of it :) x

Gem said...

I collect tea cups :)
The box and paper are so pretty, I love getting post that isn't a bill or junk mail x

Blog Archive

Follow Me On Instagram

Connect With Me

© Credit Crunch Chic. Design by MangoBlogs.